I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Vita Learn SouthWest Email List Update

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/a/millriverschools.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen8XUipoGq6CPtXTFUUzGwEDLD-dK57xTDFh56w9vN0S9dww/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Hello fellow technology interested person!  Erica Zimmer and I are in the
process of updating our email list of those people in the Southwest region
of Vermont who might be interested in attending our free PD events
(there's one coming up soon!).  If you are interested, but not sure if
you live/work in the south west region of Vermont, here is a handy map:
https://goo.gl/VCej31  So please help us out and we promise to only use
your email addresses to send you cool Vita-Learn info.

Thanks much

Joe Bertelloni

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.