So I have an issue that I have been trying to figure out for weeks and I am hoping some of you Mac users can help.  I am looking for a good way to manage MacBooks.  I need a good, cost effective solution that can manage MacOS.  Some of the things I am trying to do is:  install, remove and update apps, block items like iMessage and Facetime, allow teachers to remotely access devices, push out wifi settings, etc...  I was hoping Apple School Manager would take care of this but it really only affects iPads.  Meraki does seem to allow us to do much on the devices.  I have yet been able to find a GoGuardian like solution that works on Mac.

One of my last hopes was to possibly setup a Mac Server but wanted to see if anyone else has had any luck with these types of issues.  This is for about 100 devices all MacBook Airs running a newer OS.

Thanks
Scott