Caleb,

Attached in my resume.  I’d be interested in knowing more about this opportunity.

Jean Chute

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Caleb Clark
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Looking for an Assistive Tech Teacher for a 1-credit grad class

List. The Marlboro EdTech Masters has updated our core classes a little to include a required 1-credit Assistive Technology and Universal Design course. It meets once in-person, hopefully at Landmark college, and the rest online. It starts in Jan and goes until May.

I'm looking for folks who are interested in teaching it.

Send me a resume if you are interested.

Gobble, gobble.

--
Caleb Clark