Hi Craig,

I'd love to be on the Slack invite for School-IT.

Thanks so much,
Lori Lisai

On Mon, Nov 7, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Craig Donnan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

Vitalearn and the VT Tech Director community discussed using Slack as the future communication platform for the School-IT community.  The listserv will operate in parallel, and has a feed to the Slack team also, so the emails can be seen there.

Last week Alan Steel and I presented at VTFest on Slack - and lots of folks were excited about the platform, and some decided to help administer it with us.  Michael Norkun, and Ben Matthews.  Thanks to you both.

I'll be sending out invites to the VT-School-IT Slack environment we created and started to develop to the tech community, so look for those.  The discussion is open to active school technology staff and administrators, integration, infrastructure, and Director or other admin.

If you want to learn about Slack, see these videos.
https://get.slack.help/hc/en-us/categories/202622897-Video-Guides

If you know you want an invite to the community, send me an email.

If you want to participate in development of the Slack VT-School-IT discussion, look at the #dev channel there and add your comments.

Have a great week!

Craig

--
Craig Donnan
Lead Tech

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies. Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.

Lamoille Union Middle & High School

Technology Integration

7-12 Musical Director

2015 Rowland Fellow