Just thought some of you might find this interesting.  We'd had ENA fiber for a couple of years now.  Last year we bumped it up to 200 mhz, but we were saturating that.  We thought about going higher, but it's expensive, and getting another connection from another vendor would eliminate a single point of failure, so we ordered 200 mhz from FirstLight. It took them forever to get their fiber extended to this building, (and they said they only had to go one block, it was already at the Price Chopper down the street!)  but we're finally live on that.  First thing I noticed:  ENA - ping 8.8.8.8: 25 msec.  Firstlight:  11 msec.

--
Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator