Hi Joe,

I have experience with both SBAC and Star-360 on iPads and it testing worked just fine.

mikel

Michael I. Lambert
Rochester Technology and IT Coordinator
222 So. Main Street
Rochester,  VT  05767

Phone: 1 (802) 767-3161 x3122

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Joe Bertelloni <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Does anyone have any experience testing SBAC and/or MAPS on an iPad?  I want to try it out but would love to hear some first hand experience.

Thanks

--
Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.