Check with your school or public librarian.  Over many years, we have an
extensive collection digital audiobooks that match our middle school
curriculum and are requested by ELL and Special Education readers &
teachers.  These are not digital voices and are often dramatic engaging
readers.  No headphones or earbuds?  Digital audiobooks can also be
listened to by plugging in external speakers into the playaway, ipad or
chromebook.

 Also the public library often has many digital audiobooks accessible
through an app and a library card number.  The public children's library
are also more than willing to purchase audiobooks needed by the schools.

Carole