If you decide to go the Fog route I would be happy to help.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2016 at 11:16 AM, Mike Lambert <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Been there... Done all of that... What's the best way to contact you?

mikel

P.s., reply to [log in to unmask]

On Nov 11, 2016 10:55 AM, "Keith Puffer" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Follow-up question:

Do you really need a Windows server or just use local users (non-domain) on Windows 8.1 and some sort of drive-drive re-imaging?  (Will FOG work?)

Keith