Nick,

I assumed this "view" for active times was cumulative for the entire day, and therefore for multiple users....I've never seen a date listed twice ore more to indicate that it was used multiple times by different users.

Is it possible that the "active time" was just for the last login duration of that day, and presumably for the last logged in user?

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409