Hi Edith,

What about My Sketchup?

http://www.sketchup.com/products/my-sketchup

Shaun

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 8:55 AM, Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have a group of 5th graders who are designing a shed for bikes.  They have created a graph-paper model and are looking to create a 3-D digital design using their Chromebooks.  I'm looking for something SketchUpesque.  Suggestions?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.