We use "osTicket" in the FCSU - for tech helpdesk as well as maint. helpdesk.

No complaints.

osticket.com

/a

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Michelle Devino <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We were wondering what schools are using to track maintenance work orders? Do you use any sort of approval workflow? We are currently using SharePoint with InfoPath forms that have workflows attached. Maintenance requests go from the employee to their building admin for approval, then on to the district level for approval. The employee is notified when the approval process is complete. We are looking to possibly move away from SharePoint, so we would need approval workflow options to take it's place. Thank you!

Michelle M. Devino
Data Manager
Colchester School District
[log in to unmask]org