The project team if one emerges for this idea could use a new Slack channel on VT-School-IT for this development...

On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 10:39 AM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This was not for maintenance, but perhaps could be helpful.  When I was at St. Albans we set up an approval workflow using Google Forms and AutoCrat Add On for FieldTrips. The request was filled out using Google Form and Autocrat was used send it to the key people who all needed to chime in (principal approval, nurse to check for kids who needed to bring meds, events person who organized calendar,  bus folks if transportation required, etc)

With some of the new Add-ons, I bet this could be streamlined even more than our original Autocrat solution.

Perhaps schools in need could collaborate to have a similar workflow designed by one our  Vermont Google Add On experts.

Lucie