Google Forms
Hello fellow technology interested person! Erica Zimmer and I are in the process of updating our email list of those people in the Southwest region of Vermont who might be interested in attending our free PD events (there's one coming up soon!). If you are interested, but not sure if you live/work in the south west region of Vermont, here is a handy map: https://goo.gl/VCej31 So please help us out and we promise to only use your email addresses to send you cool Vita-Learn info.

Thanks much

Joe Bertelloni
Vita Learn SouthWest Email List Update
If you currently teach or work at a school in the Southwest of Vermont, please fill out this brief survey! This information will be used to communicate directly to you any news of Vita-Learn events happening in the region!
FILL OUT FORM
Create your own Google Form