Glad to see this list focusing on science (hmmm).
Also, it's strange here to read these Election
Denyers (conspiracy theory?) that Trump won the election.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm no Trump NOR Hillary
supporter. But I find Michael et al.'s
cherry-picking of evidence to prove an electoral
conspiracy here to be hypocritical, given his
arguments about things I've posted in the past.

So, Trump (or rather, Rove) did to Hillary what
Hillary did to Bernie. Chickens come home to
roost. (Interesting metaphor, that one, as most
chickens are never let out of their horrific
cages in all their lives to begin with. There is no home, there is no roost.)

On the barricades,

Mitchel