Glad to see this list focusing on science (hmmm). Also, it's strange here to read these Election Denyers (conspiracy theory?) that Trump won the election.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm no Trump NOR Hillary supporter. But I find Michael et al.'s cherry-picking of evidence to prove an electoral conspiracy here to be hypocritical, given his arguments about things I've posted in the past.

So, Trump (or rather, Rove) did to Hillary what Hillary did to Bernie. Chickens come home to roost. (Interesting metaphor, that one, as most chickens are never let out of their horrific cages in all their lives to begin with. There is no home, there is no roost.)

On the barricades,

Mitchel