Colleagues:

My apologies for cross-posting:

This is a reminder to apply for NLM Georgia Biomedical Informatics Course as the deadline is  quickly approaching.

I encourage librarians to consider applying for this immersive course and to share the invitation with your health sciences colleagues.

Augusta University and the National Library of Medicine (NLM) are pleased to announce that the application period for the NLM Georgia Biomedical Informatics Course for 2017 is now open.
There is one application form for both the Spring (April 2 - 8) and Fall (Sept. 10  - 16) courses.
The application period opens October 14, 2016 and will close on December 5, 2016 at 8:00am EST (note: NOT pm). We look forward to receiving your application.

If you have any questions, please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Please use the link below to apply:
https://ghsu.wufoo.com/forms/x61hwel07ymegt/

You can find more information on our LibGuide and the application link is posted here as well.
http://guides.augusta.edu/nlm/apply

I hope to see some of you at a future course.

Sincerely,

Kathy Davies
Project Leader
NLM Georgia Biomedical Informatics Course