Hello Everyone -
   Anyone have access to the CINAHL w/Full-Text database?  We're looking for an article from the journal/newsletter Breathline (ISSN: 0896-4882), from 2008.  None of our usual suppliers hold this title, and the only library on WorldCat that holds it lacks the year.  Supposedly, the CINAHL w/full-text  database has this journal online.
Many thanks for any assistance!

Best,
Heather Kemp
Maine Medical Center Library
Portland
MEUMAN
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.