Good day all,
This comes from a fellow librarian that is not part of this listserv.  She asked me to post this question for her.  It is ok for you to respond to me directly and I will send replies to her.

What current awareness services do you provide for your patrons?
Do you contract with a service or do you set up alerts in databases you subscribe to and/or do you use things like Goggle Alerts?
Or do you personally review table of contents, etc.  and compose a targeted email or something similar?
If you would be willing to share details - what service(s) you use (or have used); what databases you set up alerts in; do essentially provide the service yourself; etc.?
Any info you could provide would be helpful.

Thank you very much,
Kellee

Kellee L. Selden.
Manager - Learning and Knowledge Management
Ascension WI| Columbia St. Mary's
(414) 585-1626 work
(414)639-8703 cell

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: