Concerning 'let me google this for you", it frequently comes across as a little rude.

Also, why would an enlightened person use Google at all when there is duckduckgo which doesn't invade your privacy and also doesn't create a false world around you?  There is a case to be made that Facebook, Twitter and Google are responsible for the election of Donald J. Trump with their "personalization".  I don't think you can say that about duckduckgo.

Mig