I feel your pain, sort of. Twenty nine days ago I had my right hip
replaced.  Eight months and twenty days before that I had my left shoulder
rotator cuff reconstructed.  Maybe If I hadn't fell and injured the
shoulder I may have had the hip done sooner and be looking at skiing this
season but that's the way things happen.  Due to my misfortune it will
probably be a phenomenal winter for skiing but that concept didn't hold
much weight last season.  Everybody enjoy it while you can.  I wouldn't be
surprised if winter deals some nasty misfortunes as well as blessings this
year.  Jimski