Took another run this AM, this time from the summit on Conifer- definitly
not the WORST conditions I've seem for Thanksgiving in recent years!  There
were a few road hazards at the water bars, and fields of icy penitentes
adjacent to the whalebacks, but they have enough down to groom it, if they
choose to.  The whalebacks were a bit soft & sticky in spots, but mostly
skiable. (I augered in once, getting a bit over the handlebars spearing the
sludge with a tip.)

All in all it should be a pretty good Thursday, with only a modest risk of
AM niar!

dana