Bunch of old guys say..... <snip>

Yep, I also joined the club this year.  I have been having an issue with my
"good" leg/knee since May when I took a backwards tumble off a high ladder
with my trusty Stihl 046 Magnum chainsaw in hand, yanking hard on my
hamstrings that I injured on last spring's Cat trip. I could hardly walk for
a week

Anyway, the tight hamstings resulted on the knee tweaking out in early
October and I have been doing weekly sport therapist visits since that time.
I have an orthopod appointment scheduled for December 01st. In summary, I
think I will be on more groomers than desired when we hit Vail's slopes on
December 11th.  It's feeling better, but it is a slower process than it was
a decade ago.

J. LEIGH DABOLL
Barrister & Solicitor
1991 Hansler Street  RR1
Ridgeville ON   L0S 1M0
Phone: 905-892-0569  Fax: 905-892-2986
email: [log in to unmask]
web:  www.jldabolllaw.com

This message (including attachments, if any) is confidential, may be
privileged and is intended for the above-named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this message in error, please notify us by return e-mail and
this message is strictly prohibited.