-The blowhard from the north built a wall of windslab, and skiers paid for it. But they still managed to find a way through, around, and over it.

- Mr. Klinger was quoted as saying "Not only are we better off today than we were last week,  but this short season is already much better than all of last year."

-Flatlanders are invading Vermont and stealing powder lines from real Vermonters.

-After a long period of little to no growth. various snow depth markets rose by 3 - 24 ticks.

-Global warming simply can't exist if it has snowed 3 days in a row.

- The Index of Grumpy-Assed Roger (GAR) is the lowest it's been in the last 18 months.