I feel your pain, sort of. Twenty nine days ago I had my right hip replaced.  Eight months and twenty days before that I had my left shoulder rotator cuff reconstructed.  Maybe If I hadn't fell and injured the shoulder I may have had the hip done sooner and be looking at skiing this season but that's the way things happen.  Due to my misfortune it will probably be a phenomenal winter for skiing but that concept didn't hold much weight last season.  Everybody enjoy it while you can.  I wouldn't be surprised if winter deals some nasty misfortunes as well as blessings this year.  Jimski