*I thought everything on Slack was going to be mirrored on this list?  I
haven't started looking at Slack, since I thought this was the case.*

I think it's only the other way around. Not 100% on that though.

Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607
Network Admin
SATEC VT

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the