You might have noticed that your VoiceThread licenses will expire at the
end of this month!   We have been working hard to get Vermont educators
another year of fabulous pricing for VoiceThread  - some schools are saving
70%!

Why?  because Vita-Learn has agreed to purchase a state license for one
more year so we can set more equitable pricing for Vermont schools!  While
VoiceThread typically starts at $450 per school plus $1 per student,
Vermont school pricing for this year will be

$100  for schools under 200 students
$200  for schools between 200 - 500 studnets
$500  for schools over 500

And if want consolidated pricing for the schools in your district,  we can
work on that too.

Plus  we were able to negotiate t Google Integration for Another year!  (a
$400 value) for any school in Vermont that wants to set up Google
Integration for their district.

How do you take advantage of this pricing?

Simply fill out this form for either renewal or new orders!

https://docs.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/forms/d/1W4gsvflYC2l4jIYf9R_
x9rniezwRbGMuGspcIkA8eRw/edit?uiv=1

PLUS there's more  -- if you send in your PO before December 31,  not only
does your account remain active, but we have a special incentive for you!
Read on...

VOICETHREAD has just added some amazing features this past year and has a
couple more around the corner including being able to add YOUTUBE videos,
 adding Google Drive elements, Google Apps Integration, and new
Administration Dashboard features.   Imagine the possibilities when you
combine VOICETHREAD with WEVIDEO to have local or global conversations
around video!   That sounds like it has Redefinition written all over it on
the SAMR scale!

We are planning an online and face to face training event in Vermont  to
show you how  these new features work and to plan some Collaboration
Projects!    Anyone who renews their VoiceThread Account before December 31
 will get two tickets to this event in their region and a chance to win a
new IOS/computer compatible microphone to amplify student voice.

So what are you waiting for... Get that PO number and renew now!

Here is a list of some of the new features  (with more announced recently)
New VoiceThread Features! http://createsend.com/t/y-1CA4C275C87BD24D
New Features for Administrators http://createsend.com/t/y-0449536303937654
https://wp.voicethread.com/howto/new-features-of-the-new-voicethread/

And also a blog filled with AMAZING ideas for using voicethread!
https://voicethread.com/blog/

Please complete this online purchase requisition, including school purchase
order number and also email a copy of the official Purchase Order to

https://docs.google.com/a/vita-learn.org/forms/d/1W4gsvflYC2l4jIYf9R_
x9rniezwRbGMuGspcIkA8eRw/edit?uiv=1

Please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]  or call at 802 557
0013 if you have any questions.

-------------------------------------
Lucie deLaBruere, [log in to unmask]
Project Ignite Coordina