Hi everyone

I want to use a virtual field trip as a product for a PBL, does anyone have
any practical experience or advice on how to do this?  I've never made one
before and would like to share some examples with my students.

Thanks
Joe

--
Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher

*Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.*

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
you may not forward it to anyone.