Loving seeing all the new pictures on the blog,  and the tweets

Just a reminder that we have Maker/Educator/Author
Sam Patterson talking to Vermont educators tonight
If anyone wants to be 'inside' the hangout asking questions, ping me off
list

http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/guest-speakers-2015.html

Watch Live <http://youtu.be/Ai-TqOWXg3M>
Thu Dec 8 <http://youtu.be/Ai-TqOWXg3M>
6:30 EST <http://youtu.be/Ai-TqOWXg3M>

<https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q4gkM0TjQ1o/WEX_Ux1BxHI/AAAAAAACUZA/Y_IUrPmYyc4o1x7aFwgrcZRNs4apf_GegCLcB/s1600/Sam.jpg>

Sam
Patterson
*Educator, Maker, **Author of *
*"Programming in the Primary Grades - Beyond Hour of Code"
<http://www.beyondthehourofcode.com/>*
will share his WHY for moving Beyond an Hour of Code in the Primary Grades
with Marlboro Graduate students.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com