I called AIR at the beginning of the month, right around the time v55 was
released, and their recommendation is to wait at least two weeks after a
new version becomes available. So I stepped ours up to 54 from 53, and I'll
hold it there for a little while.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We just completed the interm SBAC testing and after just spot checking our
> Chromebooks, they're on v54 an I didn't hear from any teachers or students
> about issues with SBAC testing.
>
> Ben Leslie
> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144 <(802)%20375-2589>
> P: 802-375-6409 <(802)%20375-6409>
>
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Kyle Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Question for anyone using chromebooks for SBAC, or possibly Peter
>> Drescher. Is anyone going to freeze their ChromeOS version in preparation
>> for SBAC?
>>
>> Looks like the SBAC requirements are now showing that Chrome Version 47
>> and up is acceptable, with no indication that there is an upper limit. Most
>> of our chromebooks are on 54, with many stragglers on 53. We were toying
>> with the idea of freezing in January.
>>
>> So, who's freezing? Who isn't?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Kyle
>>
>> --
>> *Kyle Hutchins*
>> District Wide Helpdesk Technician
>> Rutland City Public Schools
>> (802) 770-1173
>>
>> *Google Certified Administrato**r*

Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607
Network Admin
SATEC VT

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the