We're going to hold on 54 until we get closer to the test, and re-evaluate
in late January.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Travis Vigneau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I called AIR at the beginning of the month, right around the time v55 was
> released, and their recommendation is to wait at least two weeks after a
> new version becomes available. So I stepped ours up to 54 from 53, and I'll
> hold it there for a little while.

> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> We just completed the interm SBAC testing and after just spot checking
>> our Chromebooks, they're on v54 an I didn't hear from any teachers or
>> students about issues with SBAC testing.
>>
>> Ben Leslie
>> Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
>> P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144 <(802)%20375-2589>
>> P: 802-375-6409 <(802)%20375-6409>
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Kyle Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Question for anyone using chromebooks for SBAC, or possibly Peter
>>> Drescher. Is anyone going to freeze their ChromeOS version in preparation
>>> for SBAC?
>>>
>>> Looks like the SBAC requirements are now showing that Chrome Version 47
>>> and up is acceptable, with no indication that there is an upper limit. Most
>>> of our chromebooks are on 54, with many stragglers on 53. We were toying
>>> with the idea of freezing in January.
>>>
>>> So, who's freezing? Who isn't?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Kyle
>>>
>>> --
>>> *Kyle Hutchins*
>>> District Wide Helpdesk Technician
>>> Rutland City Public Schools
>>> (802) 770-1173
>>>
>>> *Google Certified Administrato**r*

> --
> Travis Vigneau
> 802.752.2607
> Network Admin
> SATEC VT
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
> privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the
> individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
> distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
> you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please
> immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in
> error and then delete it. Thank you.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District
www.mtsd-vt.org
*NEW* >> Book an appointment online with IT
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/selfsched?sstoken=UU9QVW5GZjJ4Z01afGRlZmF1bHR8Mjc3OGZkNjBkMzNlYThlMmQxZDEyOWZkMGNjMDlmOTg>

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain