If you can write your email instead of name in the NAME box of this Doodle,
 I can easily email you an invitation to the webinar.   This webinar will
either be on Wed Dec 21  or Mon Jan 2.  After  I get a sense from the
Doodle responses below,  I'll set the date.

VOICETHREAD pro support has offered to do a webinar to answer our questions
about Google Integration w Voicethread

Complete this Doodle poll if you would like to attend

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/g7qhvtbnt37sfeyz

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com