We have the same question, looking forward to an answer.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Monmaney, Susan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good morning,
>
> Is anyone using something other than Scopia Desktop with their LNV Polycom
> equipment? Scopia has been problematic for a while now, due in part to
> having to download software. I'd love to be able to use the Polycom
> equipment with an online meeting tool like Fuse, Room, or GoToMeeting (or
> something else?).
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Sue
>

> Susan Monmaney
> Teacher Librarian
> Montpelier High School
> (802) 225-8020
> *http://montpelierhslibrary.weebly.com/
> <http://montpelierhslibrary.weebly.com/>*
> Follow me on:   <https://www.facebook.com/MontpelierHighSchoolLibrary>
> <https://www.instagram.com/suem_mhs/>  <https://twitter.com/SueM_MHS>
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7526907-susan-monmaney>

Robert Whitcomb
MEMS IT
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton VT 05468
(802) 893-4046

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, ordistribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, pleasecontact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
copies of theoriginal message.*