I am looking for a Chromebook App/Extension that will allow a PDF to be
scanned and the student to complete assigned work using Speech to Text.  I
have used DocHub to complete PDF forms, but it lacks the Speech to Text
capability.  I have suggested just completing the work using a blank GDoc
with speech to text, but they would really prefer that the work be
completed on the PDF.  Suggestions?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and