Chiming in about Zoom.. as VTVLC uses this product and I can attest to its'
ease of use and the reliability.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Ecklund, Morgan <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> We have done some testing with different platforms (Cloud based Video
> conferencing systems)
>
> Sadly we were not able to contract with any of them for a state wide
> system, but  here are a couple that worked well.
>

> If you are SD or School that uses ENA for erate you can sign up for Zoom.
>
> https://www.zoom.us/
>

> BlueJeans Network
>
> https://www.bluejeans.com
>

> There is also a solution through the State of New Hampshire
>

> If you would like the full run down let me know.
>

> Morgan Ecklund
>
> Systems Administrator
>
> Vermont Agency of Education

*Jeff Renard*
Director

Vermont Virtual Learning Cooperative
307 South Street
Springfield, VT 05156

(802) 885-8331 phone
(802) 885-8454 fax

*Twitter:* @vtvlcjeff
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com
<https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jeff-renard/22/337/69>
*Facebook:* https://www.facebook.com/vermontvirtual

Need to have a quick phone chat? *Schedule a time.
<https://calendly.com/jrenard>*

*Online & Blended Learning Conference*
*March 17, 2017*
*Stoweflake Resort | Stowe, VT*

*Register Today!  <http://neoti.vtvlc.org/conferences/>*

*WARNING*: This message may contain information that is confidential and/or
protected under the Family Rights and Privacy Act or other lawfully
recognized privilege. If you received this message in error or through
inappropriate means, please reply to this message to notify the Sender that
the message was received by you in error, and then permanently delete this
message from all storage media, without forwarding or retaining a copy.