Based on the Doodle Poll, The Webinar for VoiceThread / Google Integration
will be January 18 11:00 - 11:30  EST
You can still sign up for this webinar by adding your email address to the
Doodle Poll
which has been modified to include the selected time

http://doodle.com/poll/g7qhvtbnt37sfeyz

Here are the topics they will review

After a brief intro on Why VoiceThread,  they will share the upcoming
VoiceThread  integration with Google Drive --
then touch on the following questions

1) What if some of our students don't have Google accounts (i.e.
Kindergarten, first grade etc)  are we still a good candidate for Google
Integration

2)  What does it look like on an iPad? If I rememer correctly we had to do
something special to the iPad to make it work)

3) What if your school Google Domain is for the who district, but only 2 of
them subscribe to voicethread?  Would you still be a good candidate for
voice thread

4) How to transition from the NON Google version of voicethread to the
Google integration

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com