Also, which would be best for an elementary/middle school application?

On Tue, Dec 6, 2016 at 8:43 AM, Donahue, Brucie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> What are the pro/cons of each of these versions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brucie Donahue
>
> Washington South SU
>
> Northfield, VT

Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher
Clarendon Elementary School
84 Grange Hall Road
N. Clarendon, VT 05759

*Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.*

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
you may not forward it to anyone.