Hi,

I'm considering purchasing some WeVideo licenses for our school. In our high school most teachers may use the WeVideo for a project or 2 and then not use it again for the rest of the year. What I wanted to look at doing is buy a certain number of licences to allow a teacher to complete a project and then reprovision those licences for the next teacher and her students doing a project. It doesn't make since to me to buy a licence for every student in the school and only have a hundred or so being used at one time for a project. Has anyone done that, what might the problems be?

Thanks
Rich