Craig,

I don't have a solution to this issue, but I'm curious what the legal requirement is. I can't image a law maker writing in to law a statement about internet domain names and "school district identity" when it comes to technology, and their web presence.  Do you know that the legal reason is?

I've transferred software licensing "ownership" between SU and SD, for both VMware and Symantec. It was rather painless and I'd be surprised that Google doesn't offer something similar.

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409