I thought everything on Slack was going to be mirrored on this list?  I haven't started looking at Slack, since I thought this was the case.

We use Powerschool too,  It's still a work in progress, but so far, everything the administration has asked the system to be able to do, it does, with some customization. The academic departments developed their own performance indicators and then cross referenced these to the state's transferable skills.  We implement  the indicators as standards, and added a custom table to PS with the cross references.  We haven't abandoned traditional grades, this is all layered along side it so far.  Using SQLreports4 and Microsoft Access so far (I hoped to use APEX, but I'm running into bugs), I can tell what transferable skills kids have demonstrated mastery of when teachers enter assessments of the performance indicators.  To whom and in what level of detail this will get reported out is still TBD, but at least I have some sort of strategy for moving forward, I hope, and a couple of queries admins and counselors can look at.

I'm curious what approach others who are using Powerschool are taking on this.

Since you're just up the road, Michael, if you want to get together and compare notes, I'm game.  (I'm actually an alum of dear old BFUHS, as it happens...)