Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS
Our next meeting will be held at Mount Anthony High School on December 14th, 2016 from 4:30- 6:30 PM.

The proposed agenda is:
Vita-Learn SW Updates
3D Printing Demo/Discussion
Social time
Pizza
3Doodler Giveaway if we get 10 more attendees, so bring your friends!

As always, please share this with your colleagues and anyone who might be interested in attending. The more folks we can get together the better! And if we get more than 10 we will give away a 3Doodler!
Vita-Learn SW December Meeting!
Our next meeting will be held at Mount Anthony High School on December 14th, 2016 from 4:30- 6:30 PM.

The proposed agenda is:
Vita-Learn SW Updates
3D Printing Demo/Discussion
Social time
Pizza
3Doodler Giveaway if we get 10 more attendees, so bring your friends!

As always, please share this with your colleagues and anyone who might be interested in attending. The more folks we can get together the better! And if we get more than 10 we will give away a 3Doodler!
Create your own Google Form