Hi Lucie,
Can you send me pricing for the entire SU (Addison Northeast Supervisory Union) ?  Last year we paid $600.00.  We currently have 1425 students.

Thank you,
Michael

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 9:13 PM, Lucie deLaBruere <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

You might have noticed that your VoiceThread licenses will expire at the end of this month!   We have been working hard to get Vermont educators another year of fabulous pricing for VoiceThread  - some schools are saving 70%!

Why?  because Vita-Learn has agreed to purchase a state license for one more year so we can set more equitable pricing for Vermont schools!  While VoiceThread typically starts at $450 per school plus $1 per student,   Vermont school pricing for this year will be

$100  for schools under 200 students
$200  for schools between 200 - 500 studnets
$500  for schools over 500

And if want consolidated pricing for the schools in your district,  we can work on that too.

Plus  we were able to negotiate t Google Integration for Another year!  (a $400 value) for any school in Vermont that wants to set up Google Integration for their district.

How do you take advantage of this pricing?

Simply fill out this form for either renewal or new orders!

PLUS there's more  -- if you send in your PO before December 31,  not only does your account remain active, but we have a special incentive for you!  Read on...

VOICETHREAD has just added some amazing features this past year and has a couple more around the corner including being able to add YOUTUBE videos,  adding Google Drive elements, Google Apps Integration, and new Administration Dashboard features.   Imagine the possibilities when you combine VOICETHREAD with WEVIDEO to have local or global conversations around video!   That sounds like it has Redefinition written all over it on the SAMR scale!

We are planning an online and face to face training event in Vermont  to show you how  these new features work and to plan some Collaboration Projects!    Anyone who renews their VoiceThread Account before December 31  will get two tickets to this event in their region and a chance to win a new IOS/computer compatible microphone to amplify student voice.

So what are you waiting for... Get that PO number and renew now!

Here is a list of some of the new features  (with more announced recently)
New Features for Administrators http://createsend.com/t/y-0449536303937654

And also a blog filled with AMAZING ideas for using voicethread!

Please complete this online purchase requisition, including school purchase order number and also email a copy of the official Purchase Order to [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to email me at [log in to unmask]  or call at 802 557 0013 if you have any questions.

Lucie deLaBruere, [log in to unmask]
Project Ignite Coordina
--
Lucie deLaBruere