Loving seeing all the new pictures on the blog,  and the tweets

Just a reminder that we have Maker/Educator/Author
Sam Patterson talking to Vermont educators tonight
If anyone wants to be 'inside' the hangout asking questions, ping me off list

http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/p/guest-speakers-2015.html

Watch Live
Thu Dec 8
6:30 EST

Sam
Patterson
Educator, Maker, Author of
"Programming in the Primary Grades - Beyond Hour of Code"
will share his WHY for moving Beyond an Hour of Code in the Primary Grades with Marlboro Graduate students.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013