We're going to hold on 54 until we get closer to the test, and re-evaluate in late January.

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 11:39 AM, Travis Vigneau <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I called AIR at the beginning of the month, right around the time v55 was released, and their recommendation is to wait at least two weeks after a new version becomes available. So I stepped ours up to 54 from 53, and I'll hold it there for a little while.