Also, Google Maps likes to label Bennington as Woodford.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 8:31 AM, SW Coordinator <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We have a really great agenda for this meeting.  It will be about 3D printing with a focus on 3D Vermont Competition and we are happy to announce that Mike Hathorn will be joining us via Google Hangouts for some Q&A!  Please register for this meetup HERE

Here is our proposed agenda:

Where:
  •   Mount Anthony Union Middle School. 747 East Rd, Bennington, VT 05201.
When:
  •  December 14th from 4:30-6:30pm
What:
  • Vita-Learn SW Updates
  • 3D Vermont Competition update from Mike Hathorn
  • 3D Printing Demo & Discussion with Dave Hansen
  • Social time
  • Pizza
  • 3Doodler Giveaway if we get 10 more attendees, so bring your friends!

Thank you!