So many great resources for teaching coding, its hard to keep up.

Here's one that takes on an innovative approach
Personalizing Learning with Coding your own Video Projects

http://www.vidcode.io/

They have great curriculum resources if you sign in as a teacher

If you sign in as a student there are "MORE UNLOCKED"  projects than if you sign up as a teacher.

They are really tuned in with some of the trends that appeal to teens.
This summer my students CODED a PoKeMon Go  level
This Fall I noticed they had students coding a SnapChat Filter.

I heard that they are currently in discussions with WeVideo  - so for those of us who have WeVideo licenses, we might want to stay tuned for that.

It's a Freemium type product -- so if there is interest going deeper than the Free Version  - ping me
I'm meeting with them to look at piloting some ideas  for Vermont later today

Lucie