If you can write your email instead of name in the NAME box of this Doodle,  I can easily email you an invitation to the webinar.   This webinar will either be on Wed Dec 21  or Mon Jan 2.  After  I get a sense from the Doodle responses below,  I'll set the date.

VOICETHREAD pro support has offered to do a webinar to answer our questions about Google Integration w Voicethread

Complete this Doodle poll if you would like to attend

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/g7qhvtbnt37sfeyz

VOICETHREAD pro support has offered to do a webinar to answer our questions about Google Integration w Voicethread

Complete this Doodle poll if you would like to attend

Please follow the link in order to participate in the poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/g7qhvtbnt37sfeyz

Sent from a mobile device
Excuse Brevity and autocorrect typos

--