We have the same question, looking forward to an answer.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 8:29 AM, Monmaney, Susan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good morning,

Is anyone using something other than Scopia Desktop with their LNV Polycom equipment? Scopia has been problematic for a while now, due in part to having to download software. I'd love to be able to use the Polycom equipment with an online meeting tool like Fuse, Room, or GoToMeeting (or something else?).

Any suggestions?

Sue

Susan Monmaney
Teacher Librarian