I am looking for a Chromebook App/Extension that will allow a PDF to be scanned and the student to complete assigned work using Speech to Text.  I have used DocHub to complete PDF forms, but it lacks the Speech to Text capability.  I have suggested just completing the work using a blank GDoc with speech to text, but they would really prefer that the work be completed on the PDF.  Suggestions?

Edith Fogarty
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281
802.222.5196 fax

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.