Chiming in about Zoom.. as VTVLC uses this product and I can attest to its' ease of use and the reliability.

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Ecklund, Morgan <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello All,

We have done some testing with different platforms (Cloud based Video conferencing systems)

Sadly we were not able to contract with any of them for a state wide system, but  here are a couple that worked well.

If you are SD or School that uses ENA for erate you can sign up for Zoom.

https://www.zoom.us/

BlueJeans Network

https://www.bluejeans.com

There is also a solution through the State of New Hampshire

If you would like the full run down let me know.

Morgan Ecklund

Systems Administrator

Vermont Agency of Education