There were a couple of reports on issues with installing/authenticating SketchUP licenses on the newer batch..

This from the SketchUP folks:

“We have received some reports that users are having issues with authorizing their granted license serial number(s). After communicating with those users and testing on our end we recognize that the issue occurs on some systems when the copied serial number from the PDF pastes without the necessary hyphens. This is caused by issues within specific PDF viewers. Please communicate to your users the importance of the hyphens within the License Serial Numbers. This should prevent any errors with authorization.”

So, seems it is a copying error perhaps.. but please let me know if there are things that persist..

Peter

Peter Drescher

Education Technology Coordinator

VT Agency of Education